WELCOME TO THE STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES DEPARTMENT!
Bourbonnais Elementary School District 53 has established a comprehensive program of special education for every student with a disability or suspected disability between the ages of three and twenty-one, who is enrolled in the district, and requires special education and related services to address the adverse effect of the disability on his/her education.
The following services are available:
- Early Childhood Education (PreK)
- Resource Support (K-8)
- Multi-Needs Classrooms (K-8)
- Social/Emotional Academic Learning Program (S.E.A.L.) (K-8)
- Co-taught English/Language Arts and Math (7-8)
- Hearing Impaired Itinerant Services
Related services: Speech-Language Therapy, Audiology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Social Work, Adapted P.E., Vision Impaired Services
Director of Student Support Services
BESD 53 Central Office
281 W. John Casey Rd.
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
Special Education Records