The Mission of Bourbonnais Elementary School District 53 is to:
- Collaborate with staff, students, families, and community;
- Provide a safe learning environment with innovative instructional practices; and
- Inspire all students to reach their potential as globally conscious learners.
- Excellence in all we do.
- High quality education for each student.
- A safe, engaging, and accepting learning environment.
- An atmosphere that nurtures confident leaders.
- Collaboration for problem solving.
- Fiscal responsibility.
- Technologically-advanced staff and students.