Monday August 1st 9:00am - 11:30am
Tuesday August 2nd 9:00am - 11:30am
Wednesday August 3rd 9:00am - 10:30am
Please plan on being present all 3 days
Multi-sport athletes are encouraged, but BUGC baseball will take priority over other sports
In order to tryout you must:
1) Turn in a signed insurance waiver form which you can be picked up in the PE and/or Main office.
2) Must have an up-to-date physical on file with the school. A physical is good for one year from its date.
Please email Coach Arlis your Name, Grade, and top 2 positions if you plan on trying out.
More information and documents are available on the BUGC Baseball website.
Our first practice will be Thursday August 4th, time is TBD.
Coach Arlis, Coach Peachy, Coach McDaniel email@example.com (815) 929-5265
Who? All girls entering 6, 7, or 8th grade
Where? BUGC Softball Field (Behind BUGC)
When? July 27 - Registration begins at 7:40 am, tryouts from 8-10 am
July 28 - tryouts 8-10 am, pitchers & catchers stay until 10:45, first cuts made
July 29 - tryouts 8-10 am, pitchers & catchers stay until 10:45, final cuts made
Bring? Glove, pants, water & any other additional gear you may have
You MUST have a signed insurance waiver & a photocopy of a current sports physical. Bring a copy of the physical because the nurse's office is closed. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THESE 2 ITEMS, YOU CANNOT TRYOUT!
Online registration available - follow the link on the left to register for tryouts
Contact: Tiffany Lanoue - firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Please no parking in the church lot.
2) Parking at Bourbonnais Bears' field is permissible ONLY in the mornings M-F.
3) Players should be prepared to slide or dive at all times. Pants are strongly encouraged.
4) Players should have enough water to stay hydrated. Sunblock and bug spray may be used at the discretion of the parents.
The parent/athlete meeting for the upcoming 2016 Cross Country season has been scheduled for Thursday, July 14 at 6:00pm. The location is at Liberty. Our first practice will be Monday, August 1 at 6:30 AM. Please be aware that we will need a paper copy of your sports physical. All other forms can be found on the website, and they need to be turned in before your child can participate. Please contact us if you have any questions: Coach Edmonson at her email: email@example.com or Coach Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org.